On the Job Hunt

Hey all.  I've just heard that my contract will end in a couple of
months as a data analyst. Great job, learned a ton and my boss was the
coolest.  The contract lasted a year longer than expected so no
complaints.  So...

I post my resume on monster.com and like the next day this company
called toospoiled.com contacts me to work for them.  Website admin.
Wow, it's like a dream come true.  Health benefits and all!

It's hard to describe exactly what got my attention.  All the alarm
bells started going off.  But I firmly believe that it's a network of
websites designed merely to get your personal information and then take
advantage of you.  They haven't got my SSN or anything like that but
they sure are trying hard.

So just a warning about toospoiled.com and shame on monster for giving
my info to these guys.  (I'm going to bitch at monster directly in my
next email.)

Where do you guys go when you're looking for work?  Is there an on-line
service you use?  TIA.
--
- D Eric Chadbourne

It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority.  By
definition, there are already enough people to do that.  - G. H. Hardy

believed to be clean.