NOOOOOOOO

Are we doing Best Buy horror stories?

I purchased a laptop in 2004 with their "satisfaction guarantee and
warranty".  When the thing had a known defect, they tried to screw me
by not letting me exchange it or get a new model laptop without the
defect.  I called corporate, wrote to execs, etc.  They would not let
me return it even after having it in for service 4 times out to
California @ HQ!

So, I finally came up with an ingenious plan.  Take the same laptop
off the shelf, walk over to the return counter with it still in the
box and with my original receipt, and return it for my money back.  I
then sold the original laptop I had at home to make up for the time I
lost fighting with the jerks.  Lesson learned?  Don't buy anything at
Best Buy.  And I haven't since...
--
Kristian Hermansen

believed to be clean.