Perl IDE

Ok, I've got Komodo and someone reccomended nedit in #perl, I've got both
now.
Haven't really decided which I like the most. I'm probably gonna run with
nedit cause it's free.

I'll definately check out jEdit. Like I said, eclipse was hardmasked, and
most likely for a reason.
On my small graphic only machine I'll definately give emacs a spin if it's
better than nano for devel,
eg. colours and indenting. Tab completion would be cool too. I dunno if they
put all this in the text only stuff though.
gvim++ was reccomended too, but it's vim so that's a turnoff ;D

Who knows, maybe I'll drive myself to write something for nano + perl.

Thanks for all the input!
--
Samuel (shardz)

Shardz's Igloo: