Perl IDE

Hello all.

I recently picked up a copy of Learning Perl and have been completely
obsessed the last few days.
However, right now I'm just writing my programs in nano and then running
them from the command line.
I'm curious as to know if there is a good IDE for perl developers out there
for Linux. There's some stuff written
for Eclipse, but that's hard masked (and probably for a good reason), and
then a Perl-IDE program for windows.
Whereas nano is fine, there's no nice auto-indent features or anything that
says "IDE" about it.

So if any perl devs out there know if there's an IDE, please speakup.

Thanks,
--
Samuel (shardz)

Shardz's Igloo: