Help me pick a CPU/Mobo

   From: Kordova <kordova at gmail.com>
   Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 23:40:58 -0400

   I find the opposite to be true. I do not watch movies on my laptop,
   but having my editor open alongside a web/documentation browser
   and/ or terminal windows can be a life saver. I view it as being
   analogous to a real life desk. You keep the document you are
   working on to one side, and a reference or two to the side of it.

For that purpose, screen resolution is at least as important as screen
size.  I can keep 3 80 column wide emacs buffers open simultaneously
on my UXGA (1600x1200) screen.

   On Mar 24, 2007, at 10:26 PM, Kristian Hermansen wrote:

   > And I hate the wide-screen.  When you watch movies it just great, but
   > the other 95% of the time when I am writing code or browsing the net,
   > I really wish I had more vertical screen real estate.

believed to be clean.