Source for refurbished Tape Drives or Drive Repair

Sort of related, I have a used Sun StorEDGE L11000 tape junkbox, has
10 - 1/2 inch DLT drives.  I don't know if it works but it does power
on. It's free to anyone who wants to pick it up.  Was told that it
sold for $10k+ when new(couple years ago), now worth around $2-3k, but
like I said free to anyone who wants it.

It is huge (85(w)x75(h)x29(d) inches) and very heavy, so you probably
need a truck. You probably will also need 3 or 4 guys to move it on
your end. I can help get it into your truck, we do have a loading dock
so you can get it onto your truck so it should be pretty easy on my
end. Located in Waltham. 781-424-3531

Matt