Source for refurbished Tape Drives or Drive Repair

OK,
I went and grabbed the comment on bugzilla just so I would
miss-represent what was said.

Bug 232783:

Comment #6 From Pete Zaitcev  	 on 2007-03-18 13:39 EST
[reply]

We still need to look at what happens to tape devices now that
IDE subsystem is gone. In theory, they should be picked by st
automatically with libata... or do they?

Jim K-R

believed to be clean.