Discount books from Pearson (Addison-Wesley, Sams, Prentice-hall)

These people have been very good at sending us books:
This is copied from the last email I received from Heather Fox at
Prentice-Hall.
Be sure your members are receiving 35% off list price by
purchasing directly from the publisher sites!  The 35% coupon is also
valid for our new Short Cuts! (i.e. our newest Short Cuts include,
?Google Web Toolkit Solutions? (Digital Short Cut) and ?AJAX and
JavaServer Faces? (Digital Short Cut?). Read reviews here:
http://www.javalobby.org/articles/google-web-toolkits-john/
http://www.javalobby.org/articles/google-web-toolkits-horaci/ Please
share our new Short Cut "sampler" with your members by forwarding this
link (includes sample content on Ajax, BusyBox, Embedded Linux):
http://www.informit.com/content/downloads/pdfs/ShortCut_Sampler.pdf **
To REDEEM the coupon: Select the book(s) of your choice and enter
COUPON CODE: "USERGROUP" (must be ALL CAPS!) at Checkout Step #3
(Payment Method). PLEASE NOTE-- You can request a PDF coupon flyer w/
this info to distribute to your members!] SITES where UG members can
REDEEM the coupon: www.awprofessional.com;
www.prenhallprofessional.com; www.samspublishing.com;
www.informit.com/shortcuts

--