Micro$oft: Winning Against Linux The Smart Way

Jerry Feldman wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 01:27:35 -0400
> "Kristian Hermansen" <kristian.hermansen at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 3/20/07, Robert La Ferla <robertlaferla at comcast.net> wrote:
>>> Which persona are you?  ;-)
>>>
>>> http://www.linuxpersonas.com/
> Comes up fine for me, I'm going right out to replace our 2
> quad-quad-core RHEL systems with Windows Server :-)

Is it just me, or is this complete gibberish:
"Emphasize the value of the ecosystem and integrity of the platform"

And who in their right mind believes that IIS is "a more reliable and more
secure platform for web hosting"?

I could go on, but I've got a paycheck to earn :-)

Matt

believed to be clean.