Source for refurbished Tape Drives or Drive Repair

jbk wrote:
> Kristian Hermansen wrote:
>> On 3/18/07, jbk <jbk at mail2.gis.net> wrote:
>>> I had a tape drive fail this week. It happened right before
>>> a kernel update on my machine that caused me to erroneously
>>> file a bug with redhat. I have been following the discussion
>>> on backup strategies on this forum and fedoraforum and I've
>>> decided that for me backing up to tape is still the best
>>> option. I currently have a travan 4 drive and I could move
>>  to travan 5.

Back to my original question. Are there suppliers either
online or local that you use and recommend for refurbished
drives etc..?
I have found suppliers online, doing a google on refurbished
tape drives brings up pages of sites.

Jim K-R

believed to be clean.