[ Caution Outlook ] Quick question on MS Outlook and PGP

On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 09:26:28AM -0400, Ted Roche wrote:

> MerriLUG this very night. He practiced this presentation at CentraLUG
> recently and did show a little bit about Outlook, although the demo
> gods were not kind to him that night. You might want to try to make

That particular part of the demo was a direct result of my failure to
read the directions.  From http://www.g10code.de/p-gpgol.html:
  Here is a major problems we are aware of (2006-04-12):
    * It does not work with versions of Outlook older than OL2003SP2.
    * The version check which warns about too old Outlook versions does
      not work reliable.

I'll actually have that demo working tonight, really.  This time I
have Outlook 2003SP2 and the latest and greatest GPG tools from
http://www.gpg4win.org/.  It'll have to be something different that
breaks this time.

--
Matt Brodeur                                                     RHCE
MBrodeur at NextTime.com                         http://www.nexttime.com

believed to be clean.