easy gui

> Message: 6
> Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 10:54:41 -0400
> From: Stephen Adler <adler at stephenadler.com>
> Subject: easy gui
> To: Blu <discuss at blu.org>
>
> Guys,
>
> What, in your opinion, is the easiest gui software. PerlTK, or what
> ever. I need to setup a test procedure which is script based and an
> easy gui where the operator clicks a button which kicks off a script
> would be best.
>
> Cheers. Steve.

Java's swing is incredibly easy, if you don't mind a java solution.
A web gui with perhaps a CGI script that kicks off your test script
would be very easy as well.
wxWindows is also really good. I have only used it with python but I
imagine that the perl
bindings can't be all that horrible. ;)
http://wxperl.sourceforge.net/

believed to be clean.