Boston Linux Meeting Wednesday, March 21, 2007

When: MArch 21, 2007 7:00PM (6:30 for Q&A)
Topic: Linux Soup X: GFS and DM/MPIO
Moderator: Christoph Doerbeck - christoph at blu.org
Location:  MIT Building E51 Room 376
Christoph discusses the Global File System and and Linux LVM.
Christopph will be presenting an informal session
on iSCSI and Global Filesystem (GFS). We will go over a few slides to
cover the topics and then we'll proceed with a live demonstration using
Fedora Core 6 (FC6), and possibly DM/MPIO too.

For more information, parking and directions go to the BLU main site.
http://www.blu.org. Remember there is a parking lot in front of the
building. Additionally, see http://www.linuxsoup.com

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>