relay test

> And you should probably be using postfix rather than sendmail, but
> hey...who cares :-)
> --
>
> I recently upgrade my site from Debian Sarge to Etch.  Usually when I
upgrade everything goes smoothly except for Zope/Plone/Apache2 and Exim4
which usually involve marathon configuring sessions.  I was able to get
plone/sope/apache2 up fairly quickly but was still having config problems
with Exim.  I then decided to remove all Exim components and install Mutt
and see what server dependency it defaulted to.  It defaulted to Postfix.  I
had Postfix up and running in one or two minutes.  It was so easy that I
still don't believe it.  This morning I  have been trying on and off to get
Postgrey up and running.  Postgrey install requires adding the following
lines to main.cf
smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
       permit_mynetworks
       reject_unauth_destination
       check_policy_service inet:127.0.0.1:60000

I added the lines only I receive the error in /var/log/mail.err
Mar 11 07:45:55 till postfix/smtpd[19107]: fatal: parameter
"smtpd_recipient_restrictions": specify at least one working instance of:
check_relay_domains, reject_unauth_destination, reject, defer or
defer_if_permit

I searched the man pages and doc but there was not much information about
specifying working instances
My main.cf file contains
mynetworks=127.0.0.0/8
relayhost =