Open-source trouble ticket systems

Scott R Ehrlich wrote:
> Hi Bill:
>
> Hosting or connecting?
>
> For hosting, a google search of 'rt windows' revealed a few hits,
> including:
>
> http://www.netvigilance.com/winrt
>
> For connecting, as others have said, most any web browser on any OS
> can work.
Thanks! That's the first problem solved.

Now, let's talk about the features of the best ticketing systems.

Off the top of my head, in addition to the usual who/what/when/why/where
I'd like to have:

* Quoted resolution date/time
* Expected resolution date/time
* Duration since start of incident
  * Hours
  * Business Hours
* Duration since last callback
* Historical info for customer
   * Number of incidents
  * Average time tickets were open
  * Average Technician/Engineer time per incident
  * Average cost to repair
  * Duration since last incident

Of course, I'd like management screens:

* Number of tickets open
* Highest duration
* Average duration past 24/48/settable (rolling)
* Tickets over n hours
* Tickets for top 5/50/settable customers

Needless to say, I'll think of a dozen more as soon as I try to use one :-)

TIA.

Bill

--

E. William Horne