March topic(s) for BLU

Martin Owens wrote:
> Indeed; it isn't a us vs yous fight I want here. In the uk we would
> say 21st March 2007 and thus shortened to 21/03/2007; but I wouldn't
> use that date form here because it's ambiguous  to us people. instead
> the iso date format allows dates to be read by anyone in the world
> including mathematicians.
>
> Surly we all want that?

I'm perfectly willing to customize my mail preferences to make the date
unambiguous. At the moment, however, Google doesn't offer an option
to customize that. I've submitted a suggestion that they add that
to the preferences.

In the meantime, even if I thought it worth the effort to edit the
google-supplied formatting on each and every message I send, it's
unlikely I'd even remember to do so.

--
John Abreau
IT Manager