CentOS-5 beta isos?

On 2/28/07, Christoph Doerbeck <christoph at linuxsoup.com> wrote:
> Just curious...
> Why not use the Red Hat beta2 ISO?
>
> ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/beta/RHEL5-Beta2/

Yeah, I saw it, but wasn't sure if we could use it for a little while
post-release of RHEL5 or if that was a license issue.  We are awaiting
a CentOS-5 build, which should be out 1-2 weeks after RHEL5, whenever
that is.  It was supposed to be today, but it is still not out...
--
Kristian Hermansen

believed to be clean.