issue tracking system

Thanks for the quick replies. The main issue I have to address is bug
tracking, but could fall out into
issue tracking. The guy who's giving me $orders is a bit unclear and I
don't think he himself knows.
What's more important is to make sure people can't go in willy-nilly and
change the status or state
of any of the bugs (or entries). It has to be done through an
authenticated method. All changes
to the wiki part of trac or what ever system is setup has to be
controlled and recorded. (Sort of
taking the wiki out of wiki...) This is
the make or break requirement since its for a medical device manufacture
and we need to ad hear to
FDA standards.

Having the ability to track the code with changes to the repository etc
as in trac is more of a nice
feature than a requirements. The main requirement is for people in the
field or within the
company, at any level, report problems with the code, and that reported
problem needs to
be tracked from inception to resolution in a controlled manner through
authorized
(username/password) access.

Steve.