SCO news (we are Linux Lunes :-)

Dan Ritter wrote:
> Anyone want to go into the styrofoam-peanut business with me?
> We'll get them for minimal cost from all the offices in town
> and resell them at a huge markup! When we need a product
> differentiator, first we'll claim that we use a special UV
> sterilization process, then we'll offer them in different
> colors!

I think this technique only works if you combine it with Bubble 2.0.

Let's sell styrofoam peanuts *over the Internet*.  I bet nobody's done
*that* before.

Better yet--create a *styrofoam peanut social networking Web site*, so
that *everybody* can resell *their own* styrofoam peanuts over the
Internet, and we can take a cut of the profits.

> IPO! IPO!
>
> -dsr-

believed to be clean.