SCO news (we are Linux Lunes :-)

On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 10:53:45AM -0500, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> <http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_S/threadview?m=tm&bn=2942&tid=411981&mid=412019&tof=35&rt=2&frt=2&off=1>
> The BLOG is posted by vanburgerstein
> There are many public companies that
> sell large amounts of stock with essentially nothing but press releases
> and a rented office. SCOG really has a physical product and IMO that
> positions them nicely. Again, the problem is Groklaw.

I like the notion that an ever-decreasing market share and an
ever-increasing lawyers' bill constitute a nice position.

Anyone want to go into the styrofoam-peanut business with me?
We'll get them for minimal cost from all the offices in town
and resell them at a huge markup! When we need a product
differentiator, first we'll claim that we use a special UV
sterilization process, then we'll offer them in different
colors!

IPO! IPO!

-dsr-

--