Virtual Windows Servers on Linux laptop...

VMware server is now free.  That is your best bet if you want to run
Windows while running Linux.  You can install multiple VMs and only
one run at a time (will help with memory usage).

Xen has come a long way.  You can run Windows under it with a VT-x
processor, but I do not think you are going to have one a in laptop.
I have not set this up, so I am not sure how difficult it will be.  I
use Xen, but only with Linux systems with their kernel patches.