Streaming audio from CentOS 4.4?

I've set up a streaming audio server, connecting my scanner at home to my laptop
running XP Home w/Ogg Vorbis and Icecast.  Then, at work, I use Realplayer to
listen during the day or when I'm at someone else's computer and want to
monitor activity and don't have a radio with me.    The Ogg/Icecast setup has
worked well under Windows.

What would be the equivalent setup for Linux?   For Windows, it has been pretty
painless.   Is there the same amount of simplicity for Centos/Linux?

I'll be doing some testing tonight.

Thanks for any insight.

Scott

believed to be clean.