Ubuntu commercial support is the same as Vista Ultimate?!?!

Matt Shields wrote:
> So by your reasoning,
<..snip..>

So by your reasoning, only smart, go-getters should use Linux, and
everyone else should buy Windows? ;-)

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but I do note that you seem
hostile towards the very folks that are making Windows the winner in the
desktop wars. I would point out, that I also believe that Sun Silver
support is the best damn support I've ever dealt with, and although it's
a level of support that everyone _should_ have, I know not everyone is
going to pay that kind of money for something that they might only use
once in a year.

So you can be the Linux elitist, and say that 'newbies need not apply',
or you can step up to the plate and offer a solution. I just think that
anyone who wants to beat Microsoft at their own game has to offer more
for less. Whether you want to hear it or not, that's the way it works
when you are up against a monopoly. Either that or you need to offer
something "so easy a caveman can use it". :-)

Grant M.
--
Grant Mongardi
Senior Systems Engineer