OT: Interesting phishing email...

that is interesting, even looking at the source all the graphics are
hosted by ebay and the form goes back to ebay too but with another
redirect tag.

Ebay would have to be quite stupid to send information about some ones
user details back in this fashion.

If this is just a regular ebay page then it might be that the phishers
sent the wrong link.

Let us know what the outcome is; if it turns out that ebay has some
kind of internal form redirect scheme for covering up other urls in
the way then I don't think I could ever use them safely in the future.

Regards, Martin