Solaris 10 Sparc Multithreading

At work we are running performance testing on sun t2000 Solaris 10 Sparc
boxes.  We have a simple program that opens multiple java threads and
listens for a dns message and then echoes it back.  Our problem is that we
cannot get a many to many relationship of java threads to processor threads.
 the t2000 sparc machine should be able to perform 32 concurrent threads.
 So instead it just uses one thread.  We have tested the same code on
multiple machines that have multi threading capabilities including sun AMD
x4200s and it works fine, it is only on the t2000 that this happens.  The os
that is installed is Solaris 10 Sparc 11/06, anyone heard of this or had
this problem?

believed to be clean.