Fwd: UMasss/Boston offering Linux internals/kernel programming class

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:15:38 -0500 (EST)
From: Betty O'Neil <eoneil at cs.umb.edu>
To:  <jabr at blu.org>

John--
I was happy to see a familiar name when I looked up the
local Linux user group!  What's up?

I'm teaching CS644 this coming term, covering Linux internals and kernel
programming.  See www.cs.umb.edu/cs644 for info.  I was
wondering if you could bring this to the attention of your
Linux user group.  Maybe someone would like to take it, and
has the necessary C/UNIX background, plus data structures.
We're using Love's excellent book for Linux.  I still have
the SAPCs running (now Pentium systems), providing a little
Linux-like development platform.

--Betty O'Neil

GnuPG KeyID: 0xD5C7B5D9 / Email: abreauj at gmail.com
GnuPG FP: 72 FB 39 4F 3C 3B D6 5B E0 C8 5A 6E F1 2C BE 99

believed to be clean.