simple regex question

Hi all.  I want the 20 digit hash in this text.

d5:filesd20:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxd8:completei2e10:downloadedi0e10:incompletei4e
4:name12:xxxxxxxxxxxxee5:flagsd20:min_request_intervali3600eee

How do I get only the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and not the preceding
identifier?

filesd20:.{20} returns the "filesd20:" but I don't need that.  Is there a
way to do it only with regex?

Thanks for any tips or links.

- Eric C.

This message (including any attachments) contains information that
may be confidential to Koninklijke Ahold N.V. or its group entities.
If you are the intended recipient, you are authorized to use the
information only as expressly authorized by Ahold and must strictly
adhere to applicable security procedures, including without
limitation the following:
- You must protect files using the password and level of protection
in which the file was provided to you; and
- You may transmit files only as necessary for the task you are
assigned using secure systems and appropriate encryption means.
If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender
by reply e-mail, and destroy all copies of the original message
(including any attachments). Please direct any questions to the
sender of this message.
believed to be clean.