ColdFusion for Linux

Does anyone have an unused copy of CF server for linux?  I have
inherited a non-profit college alumni website that was built on CF,
the original author/maintainer of the site decided he's no longer
interested so I need to come up with my own software.  My plan is to
rewrite in PHP or some other language that doesn't require commercial
server software, but to get them back online I need a copy of CF
server.

They can't afford to pay for it, but they are willing to put up links
and promote your company/website for the donation.

Anyone?
Matt

believed to be clean.