C++ style question

Hello Jerry:

For me, it would depend on the context.  If a collection of C++
programs was dominated by classes, I'd write a class (particularly if
other related functions might be written later).  If related programs
were written by C programmers, and there were already a collection of
functions, I'd add my function into the mix.

As you know, the real issue is writing code that can be understood by
someone else two years from now who cannot find you.  You don't want
to be the one class in a collection of functions, nor the one function
in a collection of classes.

doug

believed to be clean.