leading underscores..

Kevin D. Clark wrote:
> Love it or hate it, I have found that the most common way to indicate
> that a variable is a member of a class is with a leading "m_" (for
> "member").  Like this:
>
>    class T {
>      int m_count;
>    }

Another variation on this technique I've heard of is using 'd_' to prefix
data members, and 's_' to prefix static members.

I seem to remember yet another variation: something about using the printf
code as the first letter (to remind the user what the type is), but I can't
find the article, and it seems like that would break down when it comes to
non-concrete types...

Matt

believed to be clean.