UPS - single points of failure

True, I don't know if I would have been so nice.  But it could be good
PR to the usurping company that you helped them out by not just
shutting down their servers.  Even if they don't tell people how good
you are, if you do unplug them they could tell people how you took
their servers down.  They may not tell people that it was their fault,
but you'll still get blamed for taking them offline.  A little good
will can go a long way.

Matt