[BLU/Discuss] Are We Back?

Kent Borg wrote:
> I heard the list server lost its brains...I think I signed up again,
> but the list seems silent.

I suggested to Jerry that he send out an email to the list when we cross
some threshold on the subscriber count, like 80% of the subscribers on
the last saved list. But I suppose by the end of this week, most users
who are likely to resubscribe will have done so.

John Abreau wrote:
> ...Jerry tells me he was freeing up some disk space, and a
> typo wiped out most of mailman.
> Jerry emailed everyone who was subscribed in August, because he had a
> cached copy...from when he was testing a cron script...

Do you need a volunteer to setup rsync or a server to rsync the lists to?

 -Tom

--
Tom Metro
Venture Logic, Newton, MA, USA