The Boston Plone November Meetup, Plone Conference 2006 (RSVP stats: 4 yes, 1 maybe, 1 no )

The Boston Plone November Meetup, Plone Conference 2006 (RSVP stats: 4
yes, 1 maybe, 1 no )

     What: The Boston Plone November Meetup
     When: Thu, November 16, 2006
    Where: Christian Science Center, 1 Norway St. Boston, MA 02115
      Map: http://tinyurl.com/yegprt
     RSVP: http://plone.meetup.com/1/calendar/5210216/

Meetup members that attended the Plone 2006 Conference will give brief
talks/demos about the following:

Nate Aune will discuss deliverance.
http://openplans.org/projects/deliverance

Sally Kleinfeldt will discuss PrimaGIS and talk about Joel Burton's
"Humane CMS" project.
http://www.primagis.fi/
http://plonebootcamps.com/resources/humane-cms/view

Sid Koul will discuss testing using ZopeTestCase and Selenium.
http://www.openqa.org/selenium/
http://www.zope.org/Members/tseaver/Zelenium

If your interested in knowing what what's the latestest and greatest in
the Plone world, this meetup is for you.

For more information, see http://www.bostonplone.org/

We will also talk about the level of interest in holding a Python
BootCamp here in Boston.

Directions: The entrance is in the center of the long building next to
the reflecting pool. Tell the security guard you are here for the Plone
Users Group meeting. Call me on my cell if you have trouble. If coming
by T, closest stop is green line Symphony T stop. Hynes Convention
Center is also very close, as is Mass Ave (Orange line). Parking at the
Christian Science Center underground parking garage available, but will
cost $5. Please let the parking attendant know that you are here for the
Plone Meetup hosted by Danny Robert.

Please note that while the official location of the church is 1 Norway
Street, the meetup location is in the Christian Science Church Park and
is closer to Huntington Ave. See the Google map for clarification.

Sid Koul
Programmer Analyst
New England Wild Flower Society
180 Hemenway Road