online simulcast of BLU meetings

On Wed, 2006-11-08 at 01:03 -0500, Jon Masters wrote:

> I have two Asterisk servers (one in the US, one in the UK) sitting on
> the end of my cell phones so I could arrange for this to happen next
> week, if you'd like :-) Caveats are that I need to work out a way to
> capture the audio and stream it...

If we could get this working by the meeting next week, that would be
great.

I'll see if I can dig out my camcorders in my attic. I also
have a digital 8-track recorder I used in 2002 to record Jim Gettys'
presentation; if I have time this weekend, I'll also search for that
and see if it's still working.

IM: jabr at jabber.blu.org / abreauj at AIM / abreauj at Yahoo / zusa_it_mgr at Skype
Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9