Job -- Software Engineer (Linux Kernel), Marlborough

Global leader in utility and enterprise computing solutions has a Software
Engineer position available in the Marlborough area.

This position is for a senior or principal-level software engineer who will
be developing kernel software to support my client's unique system
architectures. Position requires expertise in the operating system internals
and Linux device driver development. Knowledge of storage, networking, and
high-available systems are highly desirable.

Responsibilities:

*	Be a member of the team which develops Linux drivers for control
nodes in my client's systems.
*	Specify, design, and implement kernel and driver software.
*	Perform debugging and validation of the new features.
*	Generate functional and integration test plans.

Skills Required:

*	BS/MS EE/CS degree or equivalent
*	5+ years software development experience with the Unix/Linux kernel.
Requires knowledge of C, scripting languages, kernel-level debugging, etc.
*	Experience with bringing an operating system to a new platform is
required.
*	Knowledge of SAN and I/O subsystem is a plus.
*	Knowledge of networking subsystems is a plus.

Will accept H1 Transfer.

Compensation:  Exceptional pay for the right applicant.

If you would like to learn more for yourself, please send me an email back
with a resume attached as a Word Doc, and I will follow up with you
personally if there is a good match. Preferential treatment will be given to
candidates that apply through our CRM solution at
www.talentsecure.com/grafton/candidatesignup.aspx.  If you are not
interested but know someone who may be a good fit, please feel free to pass
this on to them.  We do offer referral bonuses if someone you refer
ultimately ends up being hired!

Warm regards,

Matt Fisher

Executive Recruiter