online simulcast of BLU meetings

I think this sounds like a fun idea.  If you guys decide to do a test run
I'm willing to help with the following,
1.  I have a shiny new JVC Hard disk Video Cam.  So you could have two
cameras going at once.  Good for later editing?
2.  I have a fair amount of bandwidth on my hosted website that I've been
paying for but don't use 1% of.  I'm willing to let you use it.
3.  I've had success on an amateur level with video editing on Linux.  So
we could do everything on free software and brag about to friends.  :) I'm
willing to do basic editing after the fact if needed.
4.  Though I'm currently ignorant of the software needed for the simulcast
I'm willing to learn about it and assist more advanced people in anyway I
can.

"...we came to
the conclusion that everyone gains from having more people at the
meeting (from shared experiences and good questions, and just being
better for the speaker), and these kinds of things would promote people
staying at home instead of showing up."

I'd be willing to wager a beer that an on-line simulcast of the meeting
would have the opposite effect after we do it a couple of times.

"I also think that would possibly be a violation of our agreement with
NEDV."

Is this a show stopper?  Do we know for sure?

Sounds like a good learning experience.  Let me know if I can help.
Thanks.

- Eric Spielberg

believed to be clean.