Samba question

I am exporting a directory from a Samba server in my office. We can easily
mount the directory on Windows XP if we either explicityly specify the ip
address or if we include the hostname in the Windows hosts file. However,
I would like this to show up in "my network places".
My smb.conf looks like this:
[TheDirectoryInQuestion]
        comment = Boston Team Share
        path = /Sambas/TheDirectoryInQuestion
        public = yes
        writeable = yes
        browseable = yes
        only guest = yes
        guest ok = yes

In the [global] section I have the workgroup set up the same as the
workstations. Both the Windows boxes and the Linux systems are on the same
subnet:
10.xx.yy.zz
mask 255.255.0.0
hosts allow = 10.xx.

Note that I can see the share from another Linux system on the subnet, but
not from the Windows XP workstations.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Associate Director