online simulcast of BLU meetings

Tom Metro wrote:
> I was wondering if it would be possible to provide an online simulcast
> of BLU meetings.

We've discussed things like this over the years, and even used to put
videos of the meetings on the server, thanks to JABR.  But we came to
the conclusion that everyone gains from having more people at the
meeting (from shared experiences and good questions, and just being
better for the speaker), and these kinds of things would promote people
staying at home instead of showing up.

Also some of what you talk about would be pretty expensive.

believed to be clean.