Web-based calendar software?

    David> I want to run a web-based calendar program on my server.  I
    David> tried using a calendar plugin for my wiki, but it wasn't
    David> really sufficient.  Just to make myself clear, I want to
    David> host this on my server at home.  I'm not interested in
    David> having more of my personal life than necessary sitting on
    David> someone else's server.

I implemented something in PHP/MySql that seems to have been an
ancestor to <http://extcal.sourceforge.net/>.  You can see the version
I implemented at <http://www.bostonrecordersociety.org/calendar/>.

It works pretty well -- it has some deficiencies as a multiple user
application, but if the only people who are using it have admin
access, I don't think they'd be serious problems.

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad at laymusic.org , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	fax: (501) 641-5011

believed to be clean.