Job-Software engineer-Maynard, MA

Hi Everyone,
I have the following position available please contact me if you are
interested.  Thanks
Position: Software Engineer
The company is a pioneering leader of Fiber Channel and SAS emulation test
systems. We design and integrate state of the art hardware and software
solutions for scalable, high performance SAN emulation systems used by
nearly all of the leading SAN hardware and software vendors.
The company is a dynamic, flexible, fast-paced group that thrives on
innovation. As a member of the team you will be challenged to design and
architect robust, scalable, and maintainable driver code for The company's
expanding product line of SAN emulation solutions.
Responsibilities include:
?	Driver development, design, code, unit test, integration, and technical
documentation
?	Integration of driver changes with our web management software
?	Ability to work effectively independently as well as within a small,
dynamic team.
?	Customer Support as required
Experience:
?	At least 5 years of driver development.
?	Strong C programming skills are essential.
?	Knowledge of HTML, Java, Java Script, XML, scripting languages such as
Perl and BASH is a plus.
?	Experience writing device drivers under Linux
?	Experience writing scripts under Linux
?	Strong verbal and written communication skills
?	Experience with storage and/or network protocols such as Fibre Channel,
SAS, iSCSI, TCP/IP
Education: BSCS or MSCS

Lori Hitchcock
Hitchcock Staffing