reinstalling debian /bin

Not to shift focus from Debian, but I have had good luck with Fedora
Core5 and Xen.  It's easy to install, setup & to create guests.  I am
not doing anything exotic other than convert 3 physical boxes
(NFS/BIND/LDAP server, Web/Squid Proxy, Mail Host) into 1 box.  All have
been running along nicely with no issues.  My guests are all FC5 hosts
running in the normal para-virtualized  mode.

Someday soon I hope to get a VT enable cpu/mobo (woodcrest/pacifica).

-cfd

believed to be clean.