Importing Secrect keys from Linux to Windows..

On Fri, 2006-09-29 at 15:15 -0400, Myrle Francis wrote:
> Thanks John,
>   I am Using GnuPG.. so thanks also for leting me know what I files I
> need to import... I was just about to google that questin :)

I don't think you even need to import them; you should be able to
use them exactly as-is.

If you import them, you end up with two separate keychains with
the same keys, and you have to make an effort to keep them in
sync. granted, it's not a huge effort, but it's also unnecessary.

In the GbuPG configuration, you can point it directly to the
folder on the usb key that contains the keyrings.

--
John Abreau
IT Manager