Importing Secrect keys from Linux to Windows..

On Fri, 2006-09-29 at 14:50 -0400, Myrle Francis wrote:
> I was wondering if I could copy my .gnupg to a usb disk and then take
> it to a windows machine and import my priv keys from informaiton
> contained in .gnupg or do I have to explicitly export my keys on my
> linux machine and import them to my windows machine. I do know how to
> do the second option bit im not sure about the first option.

I would expect that if you're using GnuPG on Windows, it should
have no problem reading the secring.gpg and pubring.gpg files
that come from your Linux desktop. If you're using some other
PGP engine on Windows, the I don't know if the files are compatible.

--
John Abreau
IT Manager