Comcast, Firefox, google, youtube

Matthew Gillen wrote:
> markw at mohawksoft.com wrote:
>>> Mark,
>>>
>>>    > Has anyone any problems accessing google via comcast? I have been
>>>    > unable to since this moring, and my wife was having problems with
>>>    > youtube for a while.
>>>
>>> See:
>>>
>>> http://www.bostonist.com/archives/2006/09/26/its_not_firefox_its_comcastic_.php
>>>
>>> (and the comments, looks like it's not just Firefox.)
>> That's the post that made me think it wasn't just me.
>
> Hmm.  elinks seems to work fine with google.  Strange...

Konqueror works too (I can actually search with google).  But Firefox (both
linux and windoze) doesn't seem to work for me.  Looking at the packet dump,
I just never get a reply to the GET request, and it keeps re-transmitting
the GET.

Maybe the problem is on google's end?

Matt

believed to be clean.