Signed keys procedure?

On Thu, 2006-09-21 at 23:50 -0400, David Kramer wrote:
> Bill Horne wrote:
>
> > Last, encrypt the exported key and send it to the keyowner:

> > ... and then attach <fname>.txt to an email and send it to the key
> > owner.
>
> Should that have an -a ?

David,

Yes, it should.

I left it off because I have the "armor" option set in
~/.gnupg/gpg.conf. Since I've never had the need to generate a
non-ASCII-armored file, I use it as the default.

I also have the default_key option set, since I use only one key.

Here's my gpg.conf file:

        no-greeting
        local-user 27A2880C
        default-key 27A2880C
        armor
        no-escape-from-lines
        keyserver hkp://subkeys.pgp.net
        keyserver-options auto-key-retrieve no-include-revoked

HTH.

Bill