Sr Systems Administrator
NameMedia, Inc.
(P) 781-839-2828
mshields at namemedia.com
http://www.namemedia.com

-----Original Message-----
From: discuss-bounces at blu.org [mailto:discuss-bounces at blu.org] On Behalf
Of Stephen Adler
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 3:21 PM
To: BLU List
Subject: Solaris 10 on intel

Guys,

Another Solaris on Intel question. I'm poking around the sun site and
trying to figure
out how much Solaris 10 costs for an intel machine and I was able to
start downloading
it without getting my credit card out... Am I downloading something
that's not Solaris 10?
If I install it on an intel PC, what video card will work? Maybe I need
to find the BSU List...

Cheers. Steve.

believed to be clean.