Boston Linux Meeting Wednesday, September 20, 2006 Keysigning - please sign up

Bill Horne wrote:
> Jerry Feldman wrote:
>> When: September 20, 2006 7:00PM (6:30 for Q&A)
>> Topic: PGP/GnuPG Keysigning Party     please register your key in
>> advance to participate! Moderator: V. Alex Brennen
>>  Location:  MIT Building E51 Room 335 (Note new room)
>>

> [snip]
>
> Since the keysigning party has sometimes run late, and made it difficult
> to get food during the after-meeting get-together, I'm in a mood to work
> on the efficiency of the process. It occurs to me that in prior years,
> the activity that consumed the biggest chunk of time has been the
> identity verifications. I've been thinking of ways to make the identity
> verification process go more quickly, and I have some suggestions.

I am VERY in favor of anything that streamlines the process.  To be
honest, the keysigning meetings are the only BLU meetings I've skipped
by choice.  It always seems so dreadfully slow.  Too much like Contra
dancing.

believed to be clean.