mod_auth_pam

Stephen Adler wrote:
> I tried the system-auth, but the httpd mod_auth_pam could not find the
> appropriate pam modules. :(
>
> [root at qmt0 pam.d]# more httpd
> #%PAM-1.0
>
> auth       required     /lib/security/pam_unix.so
> account    required     /lib/security/pam_unix.so
>
> #auth       include      system-auth
> #account    include      system-auth
>
> the commented out lines were what I tried...

For what it's worth, here's the contents of my system-auth:
$ cat /etc/pam.d/system-auth
#%PAM-1.0
# This file is auto-generated.
auth        required      pam_env.so
auth        sufficient    pam_unix.so nullok try_first_pass
auth        requisite     pam_succeed_if.so uid >= 500 quiet
auth        required      pam_deny.so

account     required      pam_unix.so
account     sufficient    pam_localuser.so
account     sufficient    pam_succeed_if.so uid < 500 quiet
account     required      pam_permit.so

password    requisite     pam_cracklib.so try_first_pass retry=3
password    sufficient    pam_unix.so md5 shadow nis nullok try_first_pass
use_authtok
password    required      pam_deny.so

session     required      pam_limits.so
session     required      pam_unix.so