new RHEL 4 machine

John,

The bl25p has internal RAID controller capable of mirroring the internal
drives.  My bet is that you blade has the disks mirrored (pretty
standard).  You can examine the RAID configuration for the controllers
BIOS menu, or you can install some of the HP utils to get command line
tools to report on the RAID setup.

I have a pretty extensive background with the HP blades, and as it so
happens, I also work for Red Hat.  Happy to help if you need more.
I'll be at the BLU meeting tonight if you want to chat.

Christoph