SOAP

Hi,

We're trying to incorporate our unix boxes onto the companies
paging system via the web.

I've been given the code from the people responsible and, only
need to change 3-4 fields within this code.

Now, the question, where should this code reside on the unix
boxes?  and, how can i run it via a sample url that was given?

totally lost.

thx

antoinette

Peace,

Antoinette

Don't be afraid that your life will end,
be afraid that it will never begin.
~anonymous~